The Turbo Berry series is very new from Intex and there is very limited reviews are available in the net. Intex Turbo Berry price in India is very competitive and has certain quality features also.
Though Android is main OS in smartphone in India, there is also demand for other OS also. Xolo Win Q1000 price is low and comes with Windows 8.1 OS which is well known for high security and better performance.
More and more smartphone like Lava Iris 465 are coming up with features which makes them very stylish as well as usable. Also Lava Iris 465 price is quite reasonable for online buying for Indian users.
The new smartphone Xolo Q700 Club is simply best option for users who want to enjoy songs in high volume sound. Xolo Q700 Club price in India is only Rs. 6,999 but this smartphone is also quite appealing to young consumers.
People in India are not ready to spend much amount when it comes to basic models. This is possible as they are getting appealing options due to heavy competition even in low price segment. Intex Boom 2 price in India is only Rs. 1,320 but it has very remarkable features list.
- Micromax Canvas Tab P470 Price in India, Features 7 inch screen and voice calling
- Reconnect D768 Price in India, Reconnect D768 Tablet Features at a glance
- Karbonn Titanium S25 Klick Price in India, Features 5 inch screen, 1.3GHz Octa Core
- Vox Kick K7 Price in India, Features 5 inch screen, 4GB internal memory
- Karbonn A108 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 2MP camera
- Karbonn A8 Star Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 3MP main camera
- Adcom Kit Kat A54 Price in India, Features 5 inch screen, 1GB RAM
- Gionee Pioneer P6 Price in India, Features 5 inch screen, 8GB ROM
- Rage Bold 3500 Price in India, Features 3.5 inch screen, 2MP camera
- Intex Turbo S2 Price in India, Features 2.4 inch screen, Whatsapp for messaging